The biggest ever fun & friendly, one day start-up class for people who want to start their own business
Join small business expert, author and founder of Enterprise Nation Emma Jones MBE and other aspiring entrepreneurs at this special Global Entrepreneurship Week event to learn how to turn your idea into a business in just one day.
What you'll learn at StartUp Saturday:
- How to uncover your BIG Idea and research the market
- Five points to include in a business plan
- The must-dos: Register the company and protect your brand
- Straight forward finance and easy budgeting techniques
- All things web: Building a home online
- Simple sales roadmap and cold-calling made easy
- Make some noise! Successful marketing on a budget
- Five essential social media tools and how to make the most of them
- Team work: How to grow the business without outgrowing the home
- Happy customers and balanced business: You can achieve it all!
StartUp Saturday classes are fun, friendly and welcoming. You'll have plenty of time to ask questions, meet your classmates and share your experiences on the day and on the Enterprise Nation website afterwards.
The ticket price includes a free start-up book, worth £12.99, which includes over £500 worth of savings on business essentials!