Want to turn your passion into more than just a hobby? Blogging, when done correctly, can be turned into anything from a nice, monetised side-project, to a full-time job (that can even result in a book publishing deal).
Learn what it takes to make a food blog great, how to gain readers and followers, how to organically grow your site and how to possibly write a book about it. Niamh Shields of Eat Like a Girl will take you through what it takes.
- How to monetise your blog without compromising on content
- How to grow your following organically
- How to best utilise social media
- The realities of getting a book publishing deal from your blog
Niamh Shields is the founder of Eat Like a Girl and a professional blogger. Now in its tenth year, Eat Like a Girl has won the OFM Best Blog Award and has been shortlisted for the Guild of Food Writers Best Food Blog, and the Best Food Travel Blog. Eat Like a Girl has also been featured in the Guardian, Observer, The Times, Saveur and most recently National Geographic Traveller.
- Complimentary drinks
- Dedicated q&a time
- Ask more specific questions during one-to-one chats at the end of the event, and network with other likeminded attendees