Join Escape The City for this intensive 3 hour workshop to learn how to take control of your career & find ways of doing work that you will love.
Here’s what you can expect from the workshop:
This workshop will help you understand how to take control of your career and steer it in directions that will bring you more autonomy, meaning, and purpose.
It’s about personal fulfilment, it’s about making active choices for yourself, and it’s about owning your definition of success.
What does the workshop consist of?
We will provide you with tools, ideas and case studies to help you overcome your fears and start moving forward with purpose.
The workshop covers the following:
- What isn’t working for me in my career?
- What type of life do I want to lead?
- How do I work out what I really want to do?
- What is holding me back?
- How do I overcome my fears?
- How do I come up with a plan that excites me?
- What are my more entrepreneurial options?
- What strategies will help me to build my dream job?
- How do I create opportunities on my own terms?
You will leave this workshop inspired to make change happen, with the beginnings of a plan, a commitment to action and a long list of new ideas!
This workshop is taught by:
SKYE ROBERTSON - Head of the Escape School – Skye has helped hundreds of people escape their jobs and start new careers and businesses through Escape the City, Startup Britain, and Young Enterprise. Her superpowers include: helping people turn ideas into actual businesses, standing out from the crowd in the job market, and hacking online projects together in a very short amount of time.
This workshop is limited to 30 places. Secure your ticket now to get closer to changing your career.